Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you...
D&C 68:6
Getting Started, Step 1 - Finding Easy Information
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Well, now that you know how to log in and all of that good stuff, here is some basics on how to find information with Family Search and start your family history!
This is a great video on how to check on your account, and connect with other people and programs on Family Search and how to work together. Link to video Here
I loved this video! I love looking at my fan chart but had no idea that it could be so useful in doing Family History as well. Check it out! The link is here
It happens. Sometimes mistakes are made. Sometimes its our fault, sometimes someone else's. Were all learning. But this is a GREAT video to help correct some of those mistakes when they are made. The link is here.
Comments
Post a Comment